At Aimably, we're very interested in your feedback. In order for your concerns to be addressed appropriately, we recommend that you reach out to us using these methods and with this information:
Requesting Direct Help With Your Account
If you're having trouble using Aimably or need our assistance, your quickest way to get in contact with us is to file a support ticket. To file a ticket from within your Aimably account, open the Get Help navigation menu group, then select the Contact Support option.
In order for us to resolve the issue as quickly as possible, please include the following information in your request:
- Your company's name as it is found in Aimably
- Your full name
- The email address you use to sign in to Aimably
- A description of the problem, including the task you are attempting to perform and screenshots of any errors you might have encountered
Submitting Product Feedback
If you would like to send us feedback on how we can improve the Aimably product, we would be honored to receive it! To do so, click on your User Menu in the upper right corner of your screen.
Next. select 'Send Feedback' from the menu:
Then, fill out the feedback form with as much detail as you can provide to help us understand your perspective. The feedback that is especially helpful may include:
- Your role at your company and how the feedback affects your performance of your role
- Any experiences you may have using competitor products that you feel Aimably can improve from
- Alongside specific requests, additional information surrounding the task you are trying to accomplish and how the request would assist you in completing the task